Monday, December 1, 2008

Leafs VS Kings (3-1)

I won't be able to do a period by period blog anymore because I have switched to nights at my place of employment so I will be doing these after work but it will still be the full game I will give the goal scorers for each period and then I will give my analysis.

(UPDATE: Leafs and Burke have asked permission to speak with Dave Nonis about possibly becoming the Assistant to Burke.)

Great game by the Leafs tonight Toskala played another really solid game and Jeff Finger was terrific and is starting to show why he was worth that 14,000,000 bucks. Jason Blake looked a little better but I still don't think he works here and will still more than likely be put on waivers or moved.

Frolov had a terrific goal in the 1st and really did look like it would stand up for the rest of the game until the awesome penalty kill at the end of the 2nd period by the Buds that really turned the game around. Matt Stajan and Mikael Grabovski had beauty goals in the 3rd that really sealed the deal for the Leafs. Jeff Finger added an empty netter to finish it off. Good game tonight!

The Source

No comments: