Saturday, April 25, 2009

Leafs looking at Camellari, the Sedins and Komisarek.

I have been extremely busy preparing for Junes entry draft, I'm very excited to say that many sources have been telling me that Tavares is Burkes #1 choice right now and he is willing to do anything to get him.

As for free agency Burke has a wish list that someone within the Leafs organization has sent me (Well 3 names that were on the list) and while yes 2 of them we already knew Komisarek is the surprise while he is definitley a Burke type player would he take the ride down the 401 and play for the Leafs?

Could you imagine a Komi/Schenn pairing I can just see the busted skulls from all the checks they would be laying.

Anyways this is all I have and I will definitley keep you posted on any mumblings leading up to draft day.

The Source

No comments: