Thursday, November 6, 2008

Leafs VS Boston (2-5)

The Leafs will look for a 2nd win in Boston tonight the last time these teams met was earlier in the season and Boston held a 2-0 lead until the Leafs came storming back to win 4-2. Boston will be using Thomas while the Leafs will counter with Toskala.

1st Period: OH MY GOD! Why is Alexei Ponikarovsky still a member of this team? He deserves to be sitting where Jason Blake has already been this season the press box. Alexei and Nik have taken bad penalties and both led to Boston PP goals. I think it may be time to part ways with Alexei. I also have a problem with Vesa Toskala right now he is very sloppy and isn't covering his angles very well. His 5 hole is also questionable and these are things that need to be worked on. So lets see if the Leafs can once again come back from a 2-0 deficit.

I apologize to my readers for not updating I got a surprise visit from my Brother In Law and was distracted the rest of the night. The Leafs played poorly for most of this game and really didn't deserve to win. They have been sloppy in there own zone time and time again. I think Fletcher will be forced to make a move if Antropov is gone for any length of time he sustained an injury after blocking a shot in the 1st period.

Anyways enough of this the Leafs got slaughtered tonight and as I said did not deserve anything. They are slowly starting to change my mind about a possible playoff spot.

The Source

No comments: