Friday, January 2, 2009

BREAKING RUMOR! Leafs and Jackets To Make A Trade?

I guess people are interested in what Toronto has! There were a few scouts in attendance at tonights Leafs/Sabres game all of them from the Blue Jackets.

The Jackets from what I have heard have serious interest in Nik Antropov and Pavel Kubina as they would like to get better at the center position and the back end especially on the PP.

I think this trade would work for both teams give me your opinion in the comments section.

Nik Antropov and Pavel Kubina

for

Jakub Vorachek, Pascal Leclaire and a 2nd rounder

The Source

2 comments:

mydnyte said...

we could only wish

The Source said...

I agree but apparently the Leafs are close or at least have been speaking with Howson about Leclaire so I wouldn't put him out of the realm of possibility when it came to a trade.

As for Vorachek yeah I agree he seems to be an un-touchable. But I heard Rick Nash is available LOL!