Thursday, July 9, 2009

Leafs Sign Another Swede!

The Toronto Maple Leafs have announced the signing of C Rickard Wallin from the Swedish Elite League he is the team mate of newly signed G Jonas Gustavsson and was the Captain of Farjestad where he scored 18 goals and 27 assists.

I don't have any relative info on the kid he does have some experience in the NHL though he was drafted by Pheonix but never played a game for them. He did however play something like 19 games for Minnesota.

I'll have more later including a rumor that was just handed to me.

The Source

2 comments:

mydnyte said...

...and i stayed up all night hitting the refresh button waiting on a new rumor. lol

The Source said...

Sorry Dude! I'm waiting for other confirmation and names. you know how i am whe it comes to rumors.If I don't get confirmation from at least 3 people I won't put it up I'm not E****D