Friday, July 10, 2009

Rumors, Rumors

This is just a quick little thing so it won't be super long, I have confirmation that the Leafs are looking at signing F Travis Moen to a 2 year deal.

Once again I'de like to reiterate that this is just a rumor so I take no responsibility if it is wrong LOL! I don't quite understand this rumor especially because the Leafs just signed F Rickard Wallin who does essentially the same thing as Moen.

I was thinking this whole time that Burkie would make a move for a scorer.

Speaking of making moves Burke has received a significant offer for one of his Dmen (I believe its White or Van Ryn) but if he has why has the trigger not been pulled? I think you can only make people wait so long before they want to call you a $hit Head! If Burke has a significant offer on the table that could nab the Leafs a top 6 forward then he needs to make that deal.

Just my opinion

UPDATE: As I have said in the past this is why I don't usually like to post rumors that often despite the name of the blog LOL! Travis Moen has signed a 3 year deal with the Montreal Canadiens today. I had heard that as well as Toronto so it could have came down to the wire.

The Source

2 comments:

cloudsurfer said...

Love your candidness and honesty. I am new to your site.

The Source said...

Thank you!