Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Trades They Are A Coming!

Speaking to a few people tonight who have guaranteed some moves are about to be made!

With the stellar play of Jason Blake and Dominic Moore raising there worth they could be the 1st moved within the coming weeks for mid round picks, possibly prospects.

When I asked about Antropov I was told "I'm surprised he is still here the way the Leafs and the Bruins have been scouting eachother" said one source from the Leafs.

Toskala is also on the short list but when I asked GM Burke himself he told me there wasn't much of a market for him as of right now. Which is believable given his play this year.

Other people to watch are Alex Ponikarovsky, Tomas Kaberle, Pavel Kubina, and Mark Bell.

Should be an interesting couple of weeks.

The Source

1 comment:

Mike said...

My name is Mike and I run www.NHLsnipers.com. Just curious if you would like to swap links.

Let me know in a quick comment on my site or email me: nhlsnipers at gmail.

If so, send me the link you want listed.

Thanks