Sunday, March 1, 2009

BREAKING RUMOR: Antropov to Columbus for Filatov?

Talking to many sources right now and as we know rumors are just that, but I have just been emailed from a very credible source that the Leafs and Blue Jackets may have agreed to a deal that would see the Leafs get Nikita Filatov and CBJ's 1st ound pick in this years draft.

I will keep everyone posted

The Source

UPDATE! While I have it on good authority that Antropov may end up in CBJ it won't be for this youngster, there is still talk of Leclaire but I think if the Leafs can even get a 1st out of Howson they should take it and run.

4 comments:

mydnyte said...

perhaps if it was Antropov AND Kaberle we could get Filatov and the 1st ...in an ideal situation, maybe for Kaberle alone, but, if Burke could get that for Antropov, he's my hero for life!

albanada said...

I'm sorry Source, I like your writing but that would be a dumb deal by Columbus if it happened. It won't happen, period

master said...

LOL... Filatov and a 1st for Antropov... what is your source smoking??

The Source said...

Hey guys I agree but you never know right?