Sunday, March 29, 2009

Leafs eliminated and I'm done for the season.

1st off I would like to thank all 50,000 people that made my blog what it is. Its nice to see some people still like to read the truth instead of made up stuff.

I would also like to say thanks to the Toronto Maple Leafs who helped make this blog possible!

Now on to more important matters, the Leafs have officially been eliminated from playoff contention and with that we look forward to next season which I'm sure will have a different outcome from the last 4 years.

I would look for some significant movement this offseason as Brian Burke has some holes to fill up front and on the backend.

I will be back for the draft and I hope to have an actual website going (If you would like to help me design it send me an email at thesource1607@hotmail.com)

Once again I would like to thank everyone for there support and I hope you'll be back next season. I'll see you at the draft everyone, oh before I go I will be keeping the poll going so you can still vote on your favorite Leaf subjects and I will keep the standing bar going as well.

The Source

No comments: