Thursday, September 11, 2008

Maple Leafs working well together.

I was once again at Lakeshore Lions arena today to watch the Leafs scrimmage Vesa Toskala looks good and has some new pads to play in. He is wearing a really brilliant pear of Nike Bauer pads that Peter Budaj and JS Aubin wore last year.

Mike Van Ryn looks good he was teamed up with Frogren and both were doing some major workouts they look tough although I think that Stralman and Frogren will be together like they were at WHC.

Niklas Hagman and Nik Kulemin continue to be out on the same line and they really have some great chemistry I can't wait to see if they are kept together when the season starts.

Anton Stralman and Carlo Coliacovo were paired together not very entertaining as there were some give aways between the 2 and they didn't look like they belonged together.

Anyways thats all I have for now I will keep everyone posted on the informal work outs and will also blog during training camp and the pre-season. I will be doing a blog about the Leafs upcoming season and where I feel they are in the NHL.

The Source

No comments: