Monday, September 29, 2008

Newbury for Ryan?

According to Mapleleafs.nhl.com/Forums the Toronto Maple Leafs are close to acquiring Bobby Ryan from the Ducks for Kris Newbury I'm waiting for confirmation and will have more later.

In other news there is word out tonight that there is a chance the Leafs will try and acquire Michel Ouellet off waivers from the Lightning.

The Sources Take: Should be a good move either way Ryan brings more youth and Ouellet is a very solid 2 way forward.

UPDATE: I HAVE DONE SOME DIGGING AND FOUND THAT THIS RUMOR IS COMPLETELY FALSE. HOWEVER THE OUELLET THING IS REAL AND THE LEAFS ARE PUSHING HARD TO GET HIM OFF WAIVERS.

2 comments:

mydnyte said...

LOL ...we WISH!

The Source said...

I know just something someone is making up possibly but I thought I would post it here