Monday, October 13, 2008

Blues VS Maple Leafs

Toskala will get the start this afternoon I have some news regarding Toronto and Pheonix and I will give that info after the final horn sounds.

Sheer dominance so far in this game the shots are 15 to 4 in favor of Toronto a GREAT goal by Kulemin so far this kid is proving to be Calder Trophy material and is already out scoring this years 1st rounder Stephen Stamkos although it is early and anything could change from now and the end of the year.


The 2nd period was one long PP for the Blues I can on say one word for the Ryan Hollweg WAIVERS! Cliff Fletcher would be dumb to keep this guy around he is a cancer to the team and could easily cost them the game tonight.

It was nice to Hagman get his 1st goal and I will give you guys a tidbit about the Pheonix Toronto info they are showcasing Stralman from what I am hearing.

A 3-0 LEAD!! Once again Leaf fans we had to endure a collapse at the hands of a lesser team. Ryan Hollweg should be placed on waivers after this game he is a disgrace to the Leafs and is a cancer to the NHL this is his 4th major in less than 50 games and he will serve a 3 game suspension for this one.

As for the Pheonix Toronto trade I am hearing Stajan may be involved Stralman was playing because of a bruised foot that Frogren is suffering through. He is not being shopped apparently the Leafs want a 1st from Yotes and a prospect the Leafs are trying to ship out 2 dmen as well.


The Source

2 comments:

mydnyte said...

why wait? ...scoop the world!

The Source said...

Because I unlike some other rumor mongers (You know who I mean) I like to confirm everything before putting it up on here.

Its Thanks Giving in Canada today so I think I might wait until after the game.