Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Leafs VS Devils (6-5)

Hmmmmm what to say about this one should be a very wide open game tonight. I have it on good authority that we may see Toskala playing even though I think Joseph should get the start. Same lineup for the Leafs tonight with one exception Frogren will play.

I am expecting a better effort from the Leafs tonight they really had some dull moments last night.

1st Period: OH MY GOODNESS!! Devils opened up with a 2-0 lead 7 min into the 1st that's certainley not good enough. Can the Leafs come back yes of course they have shown that they can and really started to get some good chances there at the end of the 1st. I think they are tired from last night and are just waiting for there legs to get that extra steam going. I will expect a far better 2nd from the Buds they have a great opportunity to come back in this game with not Rolston or Elias playing. They should definitely use that to there advantage.

2nd Period: Roaring back to take the lead and then out of know where Ryan Hollweg is the smarter player..................WHAT? Yes that's right Hollweg was smarter than Mayers what was he thinking after the Leafs took the lead you don't do that. Brodeur looks shaky and the Leafs need to take advantage of that. Lets keep it going and tie the game.

3rd Period: I thought I would do the 3rd period along with OT and the SO, great 3rd by the Leafs to bad that the Leafs blew that lead but Toskala can only stop what he can see right?

OT Period: No Goals

SO Period: Great stops by Toskala and I was very surprised to see Kaberle and I was VERY happy to see Hagman who scored an absolute beauty. Great game by the Buds tonight all around.

The Source

No comments: