Thursday, October 9, 2008

TIRED OF THE RANTS!

You know I sometimes feel that I am the only one with any optimism but then again I allow myself to be drowned in negativity everyday. I read Jim Kellys blog from Sportsnet and he says the Leafs lose tonight and will be exposed for what they truly are.........?????

And judging from that crystal ball on top of his head (This is a reference to him being bald)...........

I am tired of the so called "experts" predicting the demise of the Toronto Maple Leafs when the season stats for this team is still 0-0-0 now come January when some of the teams start to fall out of the playoff race if Toronto is there then I will throw my hat into the ring of negativity and watch the fire sale come Feb's trade deadline but come on isn't anyone who is a Leaf fan giving this team any kind of chance?

I think as Leaf fans we have to see past the Bergers and Kellys and all of the TSN guys (who steal classic hockey songs and destroy them) and think with our own heads. Media has been bashing the Leafs and there fans for to many years now and I don't think we should stand for that anymore.

If the Leafs win tonight will the media say then? "Leafs Win By Mistake" or "Leafs Screwing Up Rebuild By Beating Red Wings"

Here is my heading "Go F%^$ Yourself Toronto Media"

The Source

1 comment:

Unknown said...

negativity creates hits. that's all these bloggers and "experts" are looking for. don't listen to it.