Thursday, October 16, 2008

Leafs Have Interest In Gaborik?



According to a few people including Sportsnets Nick Kypreos and TSN's Bob McKenzie the Toronto Maple Leafs are putting there hat into the Marian Gaborik sweepstakes.

If any deal is made I could see our 1st gone and I don't know if Gaborik is worth that pick unless its conditional which I'm sure any GM will do with Gaboriks injury history and UFA status at the end of the season.

I could see some like Coliacovo and 1 or 2 prospects involved as well if a deal with the Leafs were to go down.

Now to just make this whole thing even crazier Doug Riseborough has said that Marion will not play tonight due to a "lower body injury" which in my eyes means "healthy scratch" or Riseborough is trying to protect Gaboriks worth by not telling what his injury may be.

Should be some interesting couple days

The Source

No comments: