Thursday, October 30, 2008

RUMOR: Shanahan on Leafs radar?


So I just got an email stating the Leafs do have some interest in bringing on F Brendan Shanahan. I do not know if this is true as of right now I have sent some emails to people who I think would so I will have more right away.

(The Sources Take: I think he would be a great acquisition for the Buds I know he is the opposite of what a rebuilding team would want but think about it who better to teach your wingers about good hockey then a 3 time Stanley Cup Champion? I think the Leafs would benefit from this signing but don't expect any announcement as Shanahan may not be signed by anyone until after Sundin decides where he is going "Cough Toronto Cough"

The Source

2 comments:

JH29 said...

I don't know what to make out of the Sundin rumours anymore. I think he'll be back in Toronto...
my predictions..
http://jib-sports-culture.blogspot.com/

The Source said...

He could sign anywhere but I just don't see it happening the Leafs are playing over what they were predicted to right now and that to Mats may be a sticking point if he decides to return. He may like the idea of working for Wilson and playing with the young guys. We will have to see.