Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rumors This Evening!

Some rumors to shed light on tonight I have been speaking to some lower level people in the NHL tonight about any possible moves the Leafs could be making before Thursdays opener starting with why the Leafs are only carrying 22 players as oposed to 23.

One of my sources claimed that Cliff Fletcher is close to making a move either via trade or waiver wire.

When I pressed to see who would be moved they said a Dman and that was about it they wouldn't confirm if it was a big trade or a small one.

I then asked if the rumors partaking to the Pittsburgh Penguins that have been floating around had any backbone and I was smiled at and told "No Comment" I don't know who is available from the Pens right now so I will have to do some checking.

On the waiver front Toronto has interest in Jason Krog and Jamie Lundmark so things could come of that as well I will keep you guys posted and post any breaking trades here on the website.

The Source

UPDATE: CARLO COLIACOVO COULD BE ON THE MOVE TO EITHER BOSTON OR PITTSBURGH BEFORE 3 PM EST TIME TODAY STILL WORKING ON THE DETAILS.

ALSO JEREMY WILLIAMS AND JOHN MITCHELL HAVE MADE THE LEAFS OPENING NIGHT ROSTER!

No comments: