Saturday, October 11, 2008

Leafs VS Canadiens

Should be a good game tonight the Leafs and Canadiens split the season series last year so I expect much of the same this year.

1st Period: Meh! The Leafs look lost out there in the 1st 2 mins and they got scored on because of that Toskala should have the 1st one and the 2d one is arguable. The Grabovksi/Hagman/Tlusty line looks good again and I seriously think Fletcher needs to give his head a shake when it comes to talking about Antropov he looks nothing like a 1st line forward. Matt Stajan needs to be moved he looks terrible out there and doesn't really do anything for this team.

I see a much better 2nd period for the Leafs Wilson won't take that crap that we saw on the ice in the 1st.

Oh man was I wrong absolutely terrible game tonight by the Buds the only plus was 41 year old Curtis Joseph. It wasn't even worth writing about after the 1st five minutes of the 2nd hopefully the Buds come back with a better performance on Monday against the Blues.


The Source

1 comment:

The Source said...

They did in this game yes I agree like I said the only positive was Joseph