Thursday, October 2, 2008

BREAKING NEWS: Two Wild And Crazy Rumors!



Lots of speculation this afternoon that the Leafs are trying to aquire Marc Savard from Boston and Jordon Staal from Pittsburgh names being thrown around this time are Tomas Kaberle and Nik Antropov plus picks.

I don't know if there is any truth to any of this the Kaberle for Staal rumors have been floating around the NHL for a few days now and may have some backbone but I just don't see the Bruins giving up Savard to a division rival unless someone like Kulemin was involved in the talks along with Antropov.
I guess we shall see.

These rumors are courtesy nhlline.ca and thefourthperiod.com

The Source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yes, please keep deleting my posts. keep denying the truth.

The Source said...

I'm not denying anything I just WON'T tolerate insults on my site. Oh and as you can see I didn't start these 2 other websites did so I put them on my page.

YOu should really learn to read